Hello And Welcome!

 Hello! I am glad you found my site! I am a writer of erotic fiction (key word being fiction).  I have several stories posted on Literotica currently and will continue to post more there.  Those same stories will be posted to this blog over the next several weeks. In addition as the blog gains a following I will be posting exclusive content here.  I hope you enjoy my work as much as I enjoy writing it.  If you really like my work consider joining my Patreon for access to even more of my work (link below). 


I encourage comments on all of my work, it is really the only form of feedback I get. That being said, please keep comments polite. If you have critiscism, that is fine, just please make it constructive. Telling me I suck at this is not constructive and will just get you ignored so don't waste your time with those sorts of comments.


With that out of the way, I hope you enjoy my stories and they give you some pleasure!


Patreon:  patreon.com/Goodpen86

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Extended Pleasure Day 1

Extended Pleasure Day 02